To provide the metadata for the open educational resources on OERx, the editor should:
- Fill the metadata fields for the uploaded OER, pathways and groups as following:
Inserting accurate metadata ensures that the search results are appropriate and facilitates the access to the resources.
1. Resource Title
A name that applies to the content, such as the Organized Tawarruq: Forms and Rules
The title should be:
- Aligned with the resource content.
- Short and clear.
- Meaningful and includes keywords.
2. Resources Description
An overview of the content to get acquainted with the significance of the term Organized Tawarruq, and to clarify its purpose in banks, as well as to know its forms and legal rulings in the economic system.
The description should be:
- Meaningful and clear.
- Not less than two long sentences and not more than four short sentences.
3. Educational Use
The purpose of publishing the open educational resources such as:
- Teaching and learning.
- Professional development.
- Informal education.
4. Cognitive Level
The content complexity level is:
5. Learning Objective
An objective that can be achieved behaviorally where the learner can explain all about Organized Tawarruq.
- Set one objective for each resource.
- Write the objective based on Richard Mayer’s Principles.
The domain that the content subject falls under according to the Unified Saudi Classification for the Educational Levels and Specializations. Such as:
- Domain: Banking Management, Global Market, Islamic Financial Management or Financial Management
- Select an appropriate domain for the resource content.
- Determine the field.
7. Educational level
The educational level or school grade of the targeted group such us (undergraduate level).
8. Resource License
The intellectual property rights of the content owner such as (CC-BY).
9. Resources Language
The language of the resource.
Words that enable the learner to access the content using the search box such as: Orgnized tawarruq, Orgnized tawarruq rules, Orgnized tawarruq forms.
- Separate keywords by pressing Enter between every two words.
- Keywords should consist of 1-3 words or a genitive phrase.
The developmental aspects that can be acquired from the content such as change management.
- Separate skills by pressing Enter between every two words.
- More than one skill can be entered.
12. Review Duration
The duration of the reviewing the whole content such as 2:30.