We enable institutions to establish and develop their own learning platform through FutureX and linking them with qualified platform vendors. To request the service, follow these steps:
To utilize all services, you can:
- Subscribe in local or global platform to build flexible learning pathways for developing the capabilities of your staff.
- Join as learning platform vendors from educational technology companies.
- Develop eLearning content that is aligned with the instructional design standards.
- Join as a learning content developer from video production company to be qualified to apply the National eLearning Center’s standards.
- Request access to ASAS repository that contains the basic courses and skills for the undergraduate level according to DNA methodology and achieve integration between Saudi universities.