This initiative enhances integration between Saudi universities and enables them to build a customized learning experience through the model course repository and access basic courses and skills for the undergraduate level from local and global partners.
When the request is completed, the institution's repesentive should:
- Request the institution’s integration information.
- Send the repository integration information with the activation code, integration guideline and question bank to the institution's system administrator.
- Complete the integration by the LMS administrator.
- Ensure that the repository is available on the LMS content page.
How the faculty activate Asas on the LMS?
To utilize all services, you can:
- Subscribe in local or global platform to build flexible learning pathways for developing the capabilities of your staff.
- Request learning platform to provide eLearning programs through qualified vendors applying the National eLearning Center’s standards.
- Join as learning platform vendors from educational technology companies.
- Develop eLearning content that is aligned with the instructional design standards.
- Join as a learning content developer from video production company to be qualified to apply the National eLearning Center’s standards.