Enable institutions to build programs for other institutions by developing content using the Modularity methodology to divide the content into small and short learning objects that can be bundled\rebundled to be flexibly used in building different programs in the future.
To join as content developer:
- Sign in FutureX and select (Services).
- Click on (Content Services), select (Join as Content Developer) and fill the form.
- The account manager coordinates with the institution’s representative to attend a qualification session on the DNA methodology and National eLearning Center’s standards.
- Send a pilot “DNA” to the educational production services providers through DNAx Platform.
- Produce a pilot DNA by the educational production services providers through DNAx Platform.
- Evaluate the DNA video by FutureX experts.
- The institution will be a verified content provider upon fulfilling all standards.
- Integrate the institutions with a verified provider.