A platform for developing content according to the DNA methodology, which relies on chunking the content into short and reboundled learning objects to be more flexible in building programs in the future in coordination between authors, arbitrators, designers and producers according to certain specifications.
- Facilitating the content development, organization and management.
- Investing and enabling the human capital.
- Providing educational content achieves the eLearning quality standards and aligns with the DNA specifications.
- Join as Content Author on DNAx
- Join as Content Arbitrator on DNAx
- Authoring on DNAx