- What is DNA Methodology?
Mircro and comprehensive learning experience focuses on gaining independent knowledge. It includes the learning process components (Objective, introduction, body, conclusion and activity) the DNA doesn’t exceed (650) words, (5) minutes as a maximum.
- What is meant by content authoring on DNAx?
Writing correct scientific educational content by referring to reliable references and building it according to the DNA methodology on DNAx.
- Does joining DNAx as an author require any fees?
- Is there an affidavit stating the projects author has authored to be provided to their employer?
A certificate will be granted to the authors stating the projects they have authored.
- What is the authoring mechanism on DNAx?
By inviting the author to attend the DNA methodology course, and after the completion of the course they can start authoring.
- How to estimate the author’s payment?
The author receives the payment based on the project and required tasks.
- Does working as an author require a sabbatical?
- What is meant by content arbitration on DNAx?
The process of reviewing and evaluating the content according to the DNA methodology by specialized experts in the same field.
- Does joining as a content arbitrator require any fees?
- How to estimate the arbitrator’s payment?
The arbitrator receives the payment based on the project and required tasks.
- Does working as an arbitrator require a sabbatical?