The initiative aims to provide ready-to-use or customized innovative pathways relevant to the labor market needs in partnership with national and international institutions. To request the service, follow these steps:
To utilize all services, you can:
- Subscribe in local or global platform to build flexible learning pathways for developing the capabilities of your staff.
- Request learning platform to provide eLearning programs through qualified vendors applying the National eLearning Center’s standards.
- Join as learning platform vendors from educational technology companies.
- Develop eLearning content that is aligned with the instructional design standards.
- Join as a learning content developer from video production company to be qualified to apply the National eLearning Center’s standards.
- Request access to ASAS repository that contains the basic courses and skills for the undergraduate level according to DNA methodology and achieve integration between Saudi universities.
Please sign in to leave a comment.